TB6612FNG Dual Motor Driver Carrier
This tiny board is an easy way to use Toshiba’s TB6612FNG dual motor driver, which can independently control two bidirectional DC motors or one bipolar stepper motor. A recommended motor voltage of 4.5 V to 13.5 V and peak current output of 3 A per channel (1 A continuous) make this a great motor driver for low-power motors.
|Description||Specs (13)||Pictures (6)||Resources (6)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (4)|
Documentation and other information
Detailed information about the 3pi Robot, Orangutan SV-328/168 and LV-168, and Baby Orangutan B motor drivers, including truth tables and sample code.
- TB6612FNG-dual motor driver carrier schematic diagram (85k pdf)
- Printable schematic diagram for the TB6612FNG-dual motor driver carrier.
- Toshiba TB6612FNG motor driver datasheet (308k pdf)
- Dimension diagram of the TB6612FNG Dual Motor Driver Carrier (220k pdf)
- 3D model of the TB6612FNG Dual Motor Driver Carrier (4MB step)
- Drill guide for the TB6612FNG Dual Motor Driver Carrier (29k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.