Application Note: Using the Motor Driver on the 3pi Robot and Orangutan Robot Controllers
Motor outputs M1A (blue) and M1B (yellow) for driving “forward” at 75% duty cycle (OCR0B=191, OCR0A=0). The green channel shows motor current.
View entire document on a single page.
You can also view this document as a printable PDF.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Motor Driver Truth Tables
- 3. Simple Code to Drive the Motors
- 4. Variable Speed Control Using Hardware PWMs
- 5. PWM-Based Motor Control Code
- 6. Motor Voltage Waveforms
- 7. Using the Trimmer Pot for Motor Control
- 8. Differences between the Orangutan LV-168 and TB6612FNG-Based Controllers
- 9. Dealing with Motor Noise