Dual VNH3SP30 Motor Driver Carrier MD03A
If you are looking to drive two high-power motors through one compact unit, these dual VNH3SP30 motor driver carriers are perfect for you. With these boards, it’s easy to get a medium-sized, differential drive robot running in no time. The VNH3 version is a lower-cost option than its VNH2 counterpart.
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): motor driver
|Description||Specs (10)||Pictures (4)||Resources (5)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (1)|
- VNH3SP30 motor driver datasheet (586k pdf)
- VNH2SP30 motor driver datasheet (670k pdf)
- IRFR3707Z MOSFET datasheet (223k pdf)
- STD60NF3LL MOSFET datasheet (413k pdf)
- Dual Motor Driver Carrier VNH2SP30 or VNH3SP30 drill guide (122k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.