ACHS-7121 Current Sensor Carrier -10A to +10A
This board is a simple carrier of Broadcom’s bidirectional ±10A ACHS-7121 Hall effect-based linear current sensor, which offers a low-resistance (~0.7 mΩ) current path and electrical isolation up to 3 kV RMS. This version accepts a bidirectional current input with a magnitude up to 10 A and outputs a proportional analog voltage (185 mV/A) centered at 2.5 V with a typical error of ±1.5%. It operates from 4.5 V to 5.5 V and is intended for use in 5 V systems.
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): version
|Description||Specs (9)||Pictures (8)||Resources (5)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (2)|
- Broadcom ACHS-7121, 7122, and 7123 current sensor datasheet (1MB pdf)
- Broadcom ACHS-7124 and 7125 current sensor datasheet (1MB pdf)
- Dimension diagram of the ACHS-712x Current Sensor Carriers (318k pdf)
- 3D model of the ACHS-712x Current Sensor Carriers (3MB step)
- Drill guide for ACHS-712x Current Sensor Carriers (42k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes. The through-hole sizes and locations in this file also apply to cs01b versions of the PCB, though some of the via locations are different.