Tic T834 USB Multi-Interface Stepper Motor Controller
The Tic T834 USB Multi-Interface Stepper Motor Controller makes basic control of a stepper motor easy, with quick configuration over USB using our free software. The controller supports six control interfaces: USB, TTL serial, I²C, analog voltage (potentiometer), quadrature encoder, and hobby radio control (RC). This version incorporates a TI DRV8834 driver, and male headers and terminal blocks are included but not soldered. It can operate from 2.5 V to 10.8 V and can deliver up to approximately 1.5 A per phase without a heat sink or forced air flow (or 2 A max with sufficient additional cooling).
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): model connectors soldered?
|Description||Specs (15)||Pictures (9)||Resources (16)||FAQs (1)||On the blog (5)|
Documentation and other information
- Tic Software and Drivers for Windows (10MB msi)
- Tic Software for Linux (x86) (8MB xz)
- Tic Software for Linux (Raspberry Pi) (6MB xz)
- Tic Software for macOS (8MB pkg)
- Dimension diagrams of the Tic USB Multi-Interface Stepper Motor Controllers (1MB pdf)
- 3D models of the Tic USB Multi-Interface Stepper Motor Controllers (11MB zip)
- This file contains 3D models (in the step file format) of all the Tic USB Multi-Interface Stepper Motor Controllers.
- Drill guides for the Tic USB Multi-Interface Stepper Motor Controllers (23k zip)
- This file contains DXF drawings that show the locations of the holes on all of the different Tic PCBs.
- MPS MP6500 stepper motor driver datasheet (1MB pdf)
- TB67S249FTG datasheet (533k pdf)
- UM10204 I²C-bus specification and user manual (1MB pdf)
- The official specification for the I²C-bus, which is maintained by NXP.