TB67S279FTG Stepper Motor Driver Compact Carrier
This breakout board for Toshiba’s TB67S279FTG microstepping bipoloar stepper motor driver is arranged in the popular 16-pin Pololu form factor, making it a more compact alternative to our full breakout. It features adjustable current limiting and seven microstep resolutions (down to 1/32-step). Additionally, it dynamically selects an optimal decay mode by monitoring the actual motor current, and it can automatically reduce the driving current below the full amount when the motor is lightly loaded to minimize power and heat. The TB67S279FTG has a wide operating voltage range of 10 V to 47 V, and our carrier board can deliver approximately 1.1 A per phase continuously without a heat sink or forced air flow (up to 2 A peak). It features built-in protection against under-voltage, over-current, and over-temperature conditions.
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): continuous current per phase header pins soldered?
|Description||Specs (15)||Pictures (8)||Resources (13)||FAQs (4)||On the blog (1)|
- TB67S249FTG datasheet (533k pdf)
- TB67S279FTG datasheet (536k pdf)
- TB67S279FTG and TB67S249FTG application note (1MB pdf)
- Schematic diagram of the TB67S279FTG/TB67S249FTG Stepper Motor Driver Compact Carrier (141k pdf)
- Dimension diagram of the TB67S2x9FTG Stepper Motor Driver Compact Carrier (179k pdf)
- 3D model of the TB67S2x9FTG Stepper Motor Driver Compact Carrier (6MB step)
- Drill guide for the TB67S2x9FTG Stepper Motor Driver Compact Carrier (41k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.