TB67S128FTG Stepper Motor Driver Carrier
This breakout board makes it easy to use Toshiba’s TB67S128FTG microstepping bipolar stepper motor driver, which features adjustable current limiting and microstepping down to 1/128-step. In addition, it has the ability to dynamically select an optimal decay mode by monitoring the actual motor current, and it can automatically reduce the driving current below the full amount when the motor is lightly loaded to minimize power consumption and heat generation. The driver has a wide operating voltage range of 6.5 V to 44 V and can deliver approximately 2.1 A per phase continuously without a heat sink or forced air flow (up to 5 A peak). It features built-in protection against under-voltage, over-current, and over-temperature conditions; our carrier board also adds reverse-voltage protection (up to 40 V).
|Description||Specs (15)||Pictures (10)||Resources (10)||FAQs (4)||On the blog (0)|
- Schematic diagram of the TB67S128FTG Stepper Motor Driver Carrier (183k pdf)
- TB67S128FTG datasheet (2MB pdf)
- Dimension diagram of TB67S128FTG Stepper Motor Driver Carrier (324k pdf)
- 3D model of the TB67S128FTG Stepper Motor Driver Carrier (6MB step)
- Drill guide for the TB67S128FTG Stepper Motor Driver Carrier (84k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.