TB67S249FTG Stepper Motor Driver Carrier - Full Breakout
This breakout board makes it easy to use Toshiba’s TB67S249FTG microstepping bipolar stepper motor driver, which features adjustable current limiting and seven microstep resolutions (down to 1/32-step). In addition, it dynamically selects an optimal decay mode by monitoring the actual motor current, and it can automatically reduce the driving current below the full amount when the motor is lightly loaded to minimize power and heat. The TB67S249FTG has a wide operating voltage range of 10 V to 47 V and can deliver approximately 1.7 A per phase continuously without a heat sink or forced air flow (up to 4.5 A peak). It features built-in protection against under-voltage, over-current, and over-temperature conditions; our carrier board also adds reverse-voltage protection (up to 40 V).
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): continuous current per phase
|Description||Specs (15)||Pictures (10)||Resources (13)||FAQs (4)||On the blog (1)|
- TB67S249FTG datasheet (533k pdf)
- TB67S279FTG datasheet (536k pdf)
- TB67S279FTG and TB67S249FTG application note (1MB pdf)
- Schematic diagram of the TB67S279FTG/TB67S249FTG Stepper Motor Driver Carrier (228k pdf)
- Dimension diagram of the TB67S2x9FTG Stepper Motor Driver Carrier (172k pdf)
- 3D model of the TB67S2x9FTG Stepper Motor Driver Carrier (5MB step)
- Drill guide for the TB67S2x9FTG Stepper Motor Driver Carrier (63k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.