AMIS-30543 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier
This is a breakout board for ON Semiconductor’s AMIS-30543 microstepping bipolar stepper motor driver, which features SPI-adjustable current limiting, 11 step modes (from full-step through 1/128-step), back-EMF feedback that can be used for stall detection or optional closed-loop control, and over-current and over-temperature protection. The board operates from 6 V to 30 V and can deliver up to approximately 1.8 A per phase without a heat sink or forced air flow (it is rated for 3 A per coil with sufficient additional cooling).
|Description||Specs (10)||Pictures (12)||Resources (8)||FAQs (4)||On the blog (1)|
- ON Semiconductor AMIS-30543 stepper motor driver datasheet (495k pdf)
- AMIS-30543 stepper motor driver carrier schematic diagram (231k pdf)
- Printable schematic diagram of the AMIS-30543 Motor Driver Carrier.
- Dimension diagram of the AMIS-30543 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier (437k pdf)
- 3D model of the AMIS-30543 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier (4MB step)
- Drill guide for the AMIS-30543 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier (50k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.
- AMIS-30543 application note: how to measure Bemf on the SLA-pin (1MB PDF)
- This application note from ON Semiconductor explains how to use the Speed and Load Angle (SLA) output to build accurate stall-detection and torque-adaptive algorithms.