Regulators and Power Supplies » Step-Up/Step-Down Voltage Regulators » S9V11x Step-Up/Step-Down Voltage Regulators »
2.5-9V Fine-Adjust Step-Up/Step-Down Voltage Regulator S9V11MA
The S9V11MA switching step-up/step-down regulator efficiently produces a finely adjustable output between 2.5 V and 9 V whether it is higher or lower than the input voltage, which can range from 2 V to 16 V. (Note: minimum start-up voltage is 3 V, but it operates to 2 V after that.) The compact (0.5″ × 0.6″) module can supply a typical output current of up to 1.5 A when the input voltage is close to the output voltage.
|Description||Specs (11)||Pictures (18)||Resources (3)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (1)|
- Dimension diagram for the Step-Up/Step-Down Voltage Regulator S9V11x (142k pdf)
- Note: this dimension diagram does not apply to the smaller S9V11F5.
- 3D model of the Step-Up/Step-Down Voltage Regulator S9V11x (4MB step)
- Note: this model does not apply to the smaller S9V11F5.
- Drill guide for the Step-Up/Step-Down Voltage Regulator S9V11x (23k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes. Note that this does not apply to the smaller S9V11F5.