Regulators and Power Supplies » Step-Down Voltage Regulators » Pololu D24V5Fx Step-Down Voltage Regulators »
Pololu 2.5V, 500mA Step-Down Voltage Regulator D24V5F2
The compact (0.4″ × 0.5″) D24V5F2 synchronous buck voltage regulator takes input voltages between 3 V and 36 V and efficiently reduces them to 2.5 V while allowing for a maximum output current of 500 mA. This regulator offers typical efficiencies between 80% and 90%. The pins have a 0.1″ spacing, making this board compatible with standard solderless breadboards and perfboards.
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): output voltage
|Description||Specs (10)||Pictures (9)||Resources (5)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (1)|
- Pololu 500mA Step-Down Voltage Regulator D24V5Fx schematic diagram (163k pdf)
- Printable schematic diagram for the D24V5Fx family of Pololu 500 mA step-down voltage regulators: D24V5F1, D24V5F2, D24V5F3, D24V5F5, D24V5F6, D24V5F9, D24V5F12, and D24V5F15.
- Intersil ISL85415 regulator datasheet (1MB pdf)
- Dimension diagram of the D24V5Fx Step-Down Voltage Regulator (3MB step)
- 3D model of the D24V5Fx Step-Down Voltage Regulator (241k pdf)
- Drill guide for Pololu 500mA Step-Down Voltage Regulator D24V5Fx (20k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the holes for the D24V5Fx family of Pololu 500 mA step-down voltage regulators: D24V5F1, D24V5F2, D24V5F3, D24V5F5, D24V5F6, D24V5F9, D24V5F12, and D24V5F15.