Motor with 64 CPR Encoder for 37D mm Metal Gearmotors (No Gearbox, Spur Pinion)
This is the motor and encoder portion of our 37D mm metal gearmotors with 64 CPR encoders. It does not include a gearbox, but the pinion gear on the output shaft works with all of our spur pinion 37D mm gearmotor gearboxes, so this can be used as a replacement motor or encoder for those gearboxes. It is intended for use at 12 V, though the motor can begin rotating at voltages as low as 1 V.
|voltage||no-load performance||stall extrapolation|
|12 V||10,000 RPM, 150 mA||0.5 kg⋅cm (7 oz⋅in), 5.5 A|
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): gear ratio encoders?
|Description||Specs (14)||Pictures (5)||Resources (4)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (1)|
|Size:||34.5D × 46.5L mm1|
|No-load speed @ 12V:||10000 rpm|
|No-load current @ 12V:||0.15 A|
|Stall current @ 12V:||5.5 A3|
|Stall torque @ 12V:||0.5 kg·cm3|
|No-load speed @ 6V:||5000 rpm4|
|No-load current @ 6V:||0.1 A4|
|Stall current @ 6V:||3.0 A4|
|Stall torque @ 6V:||0.3 kg·cm4|
|Lead length:||20 cm5|
|Encoder resolution:||64 CPR|
- Length measurement does not include motor shaft or pinion gear.
- This motor does not have a gearbox.
- Stalling is likely to damage the motor. Stall parameters come from a theoretical extrapolation of performance at loads far from stall. As the motor heats up, as happens as it approaches an actual stall, the stall torque and current decrease.
- This motor will run at 6 V but is intended for operation at 12 V.
- May vary by a few centimeters.