Pololu Dual MC33926 Motor Driver Shield for Arduino
This shield makes it easy to control two brushed DC motors with your Arduino or Arduino-compatible board. Its dual MC33926 motor drivers operate from 5 to 28 V and can deliver a continuous 3 A per motor. These great drivers also offer current-sense feedback and accept ultrasonic PWM frequencies for quieter operation. The Arduino pin mappings can all be customized if the defaults are not convenient, and the motor driver control lines are broken out along the left side of the shield for general-purpose use without an Arduino.
|Description||Specs (12)||Pictures (6)||Resources (7)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (0)|
Documentation and other information
User’s manual for the Pololu Dual MC33926 Motor Driver Shield for Arduinos.
- MC33926 H-Bridge Datasheet (1MB pdf)
- The datasheet for Freescale’s MC33926 H-bridge.
- Dual MC33926 motor driver shield schematic (350k pdf)
- Dimension diagram of the Pololu Dual MC33926 Motor Driver Shield for Arduino (247k pdf)
- Dual MC33926 Motor Driver Shield for Arduino drill guide (117k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.
- 3D model of the Pololu Dual MC33926 Motor Driver Shield for Arduino (7MB step)
- Note: this model applies to boards manufactured after December 2014; before this, the electrolytic capacitor was 0.07″ taller, making the total height 0.37″.