The mbed NXP LPC11U24 is an easy-to-use MCU development board designed for rapid prototyping. At its heart is a low-power 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0 processor running at 48 MHz with 32 KB flash and 8 KB RAM, which makes it more capable than popular, similarly-priced 8-bit prototyping alternatives. A comprehensive firmware library and plenty of sample code help you get your program up and running quickly, and a free online IDE and C++ compiler means that no software installation is required. Downloading programs is as simple as using a USB flash drive (no external programmer is necessary).
|Description||Specs (0)||Pictures (6)||Resources (7)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (0)|
- mbed NXP LPC11U24 schematic (57k pdf)
- mbed NXP LPC11U24 schematic (for advanced users).
- NXP LPC11U24 user manual (4MB pdf)
- User’s guide for the Cortex-M0 MCU on the mbed NXP LPC11U24 (for advanced users).
- NXP LPC11U24 datasheet (2MB pdf)
- Datasheet for the Cortex-M0 MCU on the mbed NXP LPC11U24 (for advanced users).