L3GD20H 3-Axis Gyro Carrier with Voltage Regulator
This sensor is a carrier/breakout board for the ST L3GD20H three-axis gyroscope, which measures the angular rates of rotation about the roll (X), pitch (Y), and yaw (Z) axes. Angular velocity measurements with a configurable range of ±245°/s, ±500°/s, or ±2000°/s can be read through a digital I²C or SPI interface. The board has a 3.3 V linear regulator and integrated level-shifters that allow it to work over an input voltage range of 2.5 V to 5.5 V, and the 0.1″ pin spacing makes it easy to use with standard solderless breadboards and 0.1″ perfboards.
|Description||Specs (8)||Pictures (6)||Resources (9)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (4)|
- L3GD20H 3 Axis Gyro Carrier with Voltage Regulator schematic diagram (174k PDF)
- Printable schematic diagram of the L3GD20H 3 Axis Gyro Carrier with Voltage Regulator .
- UM10204 I²C-bus specification and user manual (1MB pdf)
- The official specification for the I²C-bus, which is maintained by NXP.
- L3GD20H datasheet (3MB pdf)
- Datasheet for the ST L3GD20H three-axis digital-output gyroscope.
- Dimension diagram of the L3GD20H 3-Axis Gyro Carrier with Voltage Regulator (201k pdf)
- Drill guide for the L3GD20H 3-Axis Gyro Carrier with Voltage Regulator (21k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.
- 3D model of the L3GD20H 3-Axis Gyro Carrier with Voltage Regulator (3MB step)