VNH5019 Motor Driver Carrier
This carrier board for ST’s VNH5019 motor driver IC operates from 5.5 to 24 V and can deliver a continuous 12 A (30 A peak). It works with 2.5 to 5 V logic levels, supports ultrasonic (up to 20 kHz) PWM, and features current sense feedback (an analog voltage proportional to the motor current). Along with built-in protection against reverse-voltage, over-voltage, under-voltage, over-temperature, and over-current, these features make this product a great general-purpose motor driver.
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): motor driver
|Description||Specs (13)||Pictures (5)||Resources (5)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (2)|
- VNH5019A-E datasheet (475k pdf)
- VNH5019 motor driver carrier schematic (34k pdf)
- Dimension diagram of the VNH5019 Motor Diver Carrier (329k pdf)
- VNH5019 Motor Driver Carrier drill guide (120k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.
- 3D model of the VNH5019 Motor Driver Carrier (4MB step)
- Note: this model applies to boards manufactured after December 2014; before this, the electrolytic capacitor was 0.07″ taller, making the total height 0.37″.