Motion Control Modules » Brushed DC Motor Controllers » Pololu Jrk Motor Controllers with Feedback »
Pololu Jrk 12v12 USB Motor Controller with Feedback
The powerful jrk 12v12 motor controller is a highly configurable brushed DC motor controller that supports four interface modes: USB, logic-level serial, analog voltage, and hobby radio control (RC). The controller can be used as an open-loop speed control or for closed-loop speed or position control. The continuous output current is approximately 12 A (30 A max) and the operating range of 6–16 V (with transient protection up to 40 V).
|Description||Specs (14)||Pictures (15)||Resources (9)||FAQs (2)||On the blog (2)|
Documentation and other information
The user’s guide for the Jrk 21v3 USB Motor Controller and the Jrk 12v12 USB Motor Controller.
The Pololu USB SDK contains example code for making your own applications that use native USB to control the Jrk Motor Controller, Maestro Servo Controller, Simple Motor Controller, or USB AVR Programmer.
An application note about using AutoHotkey for Windows to control Pololu USB products.
- Jrk Motor Controller Windows Drivers and Software (release 121204) (5MB zip)
- This ZIP archive contains the installation files for the Jrk Configuration Utility, the jrk command-line utility (JrkCmd), and the jrk drivers for Microsoft Windows.
- Dimension diagram of the Pololu Jrk 12v12 USB Motor Controller with Feedback (510k pdf)
- Pololu Jrk 12v12 USB Motor Controller with Feedback drill guide (113k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.