MinIMU-9 Gyro, Accelerometer, and Compass (L3G4200D and LSM303DLM Carrier)
The Pololu MinIMU-9 is an inertial measurement unit (IMU) that packs an L3G4200D 3-axis gyro and an LSM303DLM 3-axis accelerometer and 3-axis magnetometer onto a tiny 0.9″ × 0.6″ board. An I²C interface accesses nine independent rotation, acceleration, and magnetic measurements that can be used to calculate the sensor’s absolute orientation.
Note: This board has been replaced by the newer MinIMU-9 v2.
|Description||Specs (8)||Pictures (6)||Resources (7)||FAQs (1)||On the blog (0)|
- MinIMU-9 schematic diagram (36k pdf)
- L3G4200D datasheet (1MB pdf)
- Datasheet for the ST L3G4200D ultra-stable three-axis digital-output gyroscope.
- LSM303DLM datasheet (519k pdf)
- Datasheet for the ST LSM303DLM 3-axis accelerometer and 3-axis magnetometer.
- UM10204 I²C-bus specification and user manual (1MB pdf)
- The official specification for the I²C-bus, which is maintained by NXP.