We are now carrying the Raspberry Pi Model B, Revision 2.0!
In case you haven’t heard of the Raspberry Pi, it is a popular credit card-sized computer that can run Linux. It was designed by the Raspberry Pi Foundation in order to provide an affordable platform for experimentation and education in computer programming. The Raspberry Pi can be used for many of the things that a normal desktop PC does, including word-processing, spreadsheets, high-definition video, games, and programming. With its 0.1″-spaced GPIO header and small size, the Raspberry Pi also works as a programmable controller in a wide variety of robotics and electronics applications. We have seen a lot of our customers do neat things with the Raspberry Pi, and we have featured several of those projects on this blog.
Related past posts featuring the Raspberry Pi:
- Digital Capabilities: a digital garden
- Controlling a Maestro in C using a Raspberry Pi
- Dagu Rover 5 controlled by a Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi Telepresence Rover
- Raspberry Pi-based State Poster Project
- Raspberry Pi – Real Time Control via Android HTML5
- Using a Maestro to control a quadcopter
- PiBot-B: mobile robot with a Raspberry Pi
- Wireless Servo Widget
For more information on the Raspberry Pi, see the product page.