Dual VNH2SP30 Motor Driver Carrier MD03A
If you are looking to drive two high-power motors through one compact unit, these dual VNH2SP30 motor driver carriers are perfect for you. With these boards, it’s easy to get a medium-sized, differential drive robot running in no time.
Note: The VNH2SP30 motor drivers used by this board have been discontinued by ST. We strongly recommend our dual carrier for the newer and better VNH5019, which can be used as an Arduino shield or standalone board, as an alternative.
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): motor driver
|Description||Specs (11)||Pictures (4)||Resources (5)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (1)|
- VNH3SP30 motor driver datasheet (586k pdf)
- VNH2SP30 motor driver datasheet (670k pdf)
- IRFR3707Z MOSFET datasheet (223k pdf)
- STD60NF3LL MOSFET datasheet (413k pdf)
- Dual Motor Driver Carrier VNH2SP30 or VNH3SP30 drill guide (122k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.