ACS724 Current Sensor Carrier -5A to +5A
This board is a simple carrier of Allegro’s bidirectional ±5A ACS724LLCTR-05AB Hall effect-based linear current sensor, which offers a low-resistance (~1.2 mΩ) current path and electrical isolation up to 2.4 kV RMS. This version accepts a bidirectional current input with a magnitude up to 5 A and outputs a proportional analog voltage (400 mV/A) centered at 2.5 V with a typical error of ±1.5%. It operates from 4.5 V to 5.5 V and is intended for use in 5 V systems.
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): version
|Description||Specs (9)||Pictures (8)||Resources (4)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (1)|
- Allegro ACS724 current sensor datasheet (1MB pdf)
- Dimension diagram of the ACS7x4 Current Sensor Carriers (323k pdf)
- 3D model of the ACS7x4 Current Sensor Carriers (3MB step)
- Drill guide for ACS7x4/ACS715 Current Sensor Carriers (42k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.