Pololu High-Power Stepper Motor Driver 36v4
This discrete MOSFET stepper motor driver enables control of one bipolar stepper motor. It supports a wide 8 V to 50 V operating voltage range and can deliver up to 4 A continuous per phase without a heat sink or forced air flow (6 A max with sufficient additional cooling). The SPI interface allows configuration of the current limiting, step mode (9 step modes from full-step through 1/256-step), decay mode, and stall detection. The driver also provides back-EMF feedback that can be used for more advanced control and stall detection algorithms. Additional features include reverse-voltage, under-voltage, and over-current protection.
|Description||Specs (14)||Pictures (13)||Resources (9)||FAQs (3)||On the blog (1)|
- Schematic diagram of the Pololu High-Power Stepper Motor Driver 36v4 (117k pdf)
- Dimension diagram of the Pololu High-Power Stepper Motor Driver 36v4 (320k pdf)
- 3D model of the Pololu High-Power Stepper Motor Driver 36v4 (7MB step)
- Drill guide for the Pololu High-Power Stepper Motor Driver 36v4 (81k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.