Bumper Switch Kit for Romi/TI-RSLK MAX (Not Soldered, Can Be Assembled for Left or Right Side)
This kit contains all the parts needed to make a left or right bump sensor module for a Romi or TI-RSLK MAX robot. It includes three snap-action switches with roller levers and can be assembled to position them along either the right or left front edge of the Romi chassis, allowing the robot to determine where it has encountered an obstacle based on which switches get depressed. The only difference between right and left assemblies is the side on which the header pins get installed. Preassembled left modules and right modules are also available.
|Description||Specs (3)||Pictures (17)||Resources (4)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (0)|
- Schematic diagram of the Bumper Switch Assemblies for Romi/TI-RSLK MAX (91k pdf)
- Dimension diagram of the Bumper Switch Assemblies for Romi/TI-RSLK MAX (419k pdf)
- 3D model of the Bumper Switch Assembly for Romi/TI-RSLK MAX (6MB step)
- Drill guide for the Bumper Switch Assembly for Romi/TI-RSLK MAX (26k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.