Pololu G2 High-Power Motor Driver 24v21
This discrete MOSFET H-bridge motor driver enables bidirectional control of one high-power DC brushed motor. The small 1.3″ × 0.8″ board supports a wide 6.5 V to 40 V voltage range and is efficient enough to deliver a continuous 21 A without a heat sink. Additional features of this second-generation (G2) driver include reverse-voltage protection along with basic current sensing and current limiting functionality.
|Description||Specs (13)||Pictures (8)||Resources (3)||FAQs (1)||On the blog (1)|
- Dimension diagram of the Pololu G2 High-Power Motor Driver 18v25 and 24v21 (375k pdf)
- 3D model of the Pololu G2 High-Power Motor Driver 18v25 and 24v21 (md31b) (5MB step)
- This model applies to both the 18v25 and 21v24 G2 High-Power Motor Drivers (i.e. the ones with PCB dev code md31b).
- Drill guide for the Pololu G2 High-Power Motor Driver 18v25 and 24v21 (70k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.