Motion Control Modules » Stepper Motor Drivers » STSPIN220 Low-Voltage Stepper Motor Driver Carriers »
STSPIN220 Low-Voltage Stepper Motor Driver Carrier (Header Pins Soldered)
This version of our STSPIN220 Low-Voltage Stepper Motor Driver Carrier ships with male header pins installed, so no soldering is required to use it with an appropriate 16-pin socket or solderless breadboard. Please see the STSPIN220 Low-Voltage Stepper Motor Driver Carrier product page for more information about the driver.
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): header pins soldered?
|Description||Specs (15)||Pictures (6)||Resources (7)||FAQs (3)||On the blog (1)|
- STSPIN220 datasheet (1MB pdf)
- Schematic diagram of the STSPIN220 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier (111k pdf)
- Dimension diagram of the STSPIN220 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier (326k pdf)
- 3D model of the STSPIN220 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier (5MB step)
- Drill guide for the STSPIN220 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier (37k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.
- AN4923 application note for the STSPIN220: step-mode selection and on-the-fly switching to full-step (414k pdf)
- The STSPIN220’s integrated sequencer can provide a resolution up to 256 microsteps, but it is always possible to switch to the full-step operation on-the-fly. This document describes how to select the step resolution and manage the switch between the microstep and full-step operation.