Logic Level Shifter, 4-Channel, Bidirectional
This tiny logic level shifter features four bi-directional channels, allowing for safe and easy communication between devices operating at different logic levels. It can convert signals as low as 1.5 V to as high as 18 V and vice versa, and its four channels are enough to support most common bidirectional and unidirectional digital interfaces, including I²C, SPI, and asynchronous TTL serial.
|Description||Specs (2)||Pictures (6)||Resources (4)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (2)|
- Logic Level Shifter schematic diagram (135k pdf)
- Printable schematic diagram of the Logic Level Shifter, 4-Channel, Bidirectional.
- Logic Level Shifter dimension drawing (81k pdf)
- Detailed dimension drawing of the Logic Level Shifter, 4-Channel, Bidirectional.
- 3D model of the Logic Level Shifter. (2MB step)