The Pololu basic 2-channel relay carrier modules allow simple, independent control of two single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) switches from low-voltage, low-current control signals. This item includes the basic carrier PCB along with two Omron G5LE-14-DC12 12 V relays, 5.0 mm terminal blocks, and 0.1" male headers in straight and right-angle versions. Surface-mount components are pre-assembled on the PCB, but the through-hole components are not installed. The included power relays are rated for up to 10 A under most conditions.
|Description||Specs (4)||Pictures (7)||Resources (4)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (0)|
- Pololu basic 2-channel SPDT relay carrier schematic diagram (144k pdf)
- Printable schematic diagram for the Pololu basic 2-channel SPDT relay carrier.
- Omron G5LE single-pole 10A power relay datasheet (1MB pdf)
- BSS138 N-channel MOSFET datasheet (92k pdf)
- Basic 2-Channel SPDT Relay Carrier for “Sugar Cube” Relays drill guide (65k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.