Pololu Basic 2-Channel SPDT Relay Carrier with 12VDC Relays (Assembled)
The Pololu basic 2-channel relay carrier modules allow simple, independent control of two single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) switches from low-voltage, low-current control signals. This item includes the basic carrier PCB with two soldered-in 12 V relays, 5.0 mm terminal blocks for the switch connections, and straight 0.1" male header for the control connections. The included power relays are Omron G5LE-14-DC12 and are rated for up to 10 A under most conditions.
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): voltage partial kit?
|Description||Specs (4)||Pictures (7)||Resources (4)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (1)|
- Pololu basic 2-channel SPDT relay carrier schematic diagram (144k pdf)
- Printable schematic diagram for the Pololu basic 2-channel SPDT relay carrier.
- Omron G5LE single-pole 10A power relay datasheet (1MB pdf)
- BSS138 N-channel MOSFET datasheet (92k pdf)
- Basic 2-Channel SPDT Relay Carrier for “Sugar Cube” Relays drill guide (65k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.