Pololu Basic 2-Channel SPDT Relay Carrier for "Sugar Cube" Relays
Pololu’s basic 2-channel relay carrier board makes it easy to incorporate two “sugar cube”-style power relays into your electronics project. Integrated MOSFETs allow the relays to be controlled with low-current digital inputs, an indicator LEDs show when the relays are activated. The control pins have a 0.1″ spacing compatible with standard solderless breadboards and servo cables, and the switch pins are available for use with 5mm-pitch terminal blocks or 0.2″-spaced pins.
|Description||Specs (2)||Pictures (7)||Resources (3)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (0)|
- Pololu basic 2-channel SPDT relay carrier schematic diagram (144k pdf)
- Printable schematic diagram for the Pololu basic 2-channel SPDT relay carrier.
- BSS138 N-channel MOSFET datasheet (92k pdf)
- Basic 2-Channel SPDT Relay Carrier for “Sugar Cube” Relays drill guide (65k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.