Pololu Basic SPDT Relay Carrier with 12VDC Relay (Assembled)
The Pololu basic relay carrier modules allow simple control of a single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) switch from low-voltage, low-current control signals. This item includes the basic carrier PCB with a soldered-in 12 V relay, 5.0 mm terminal blocks for the switch connections, and straight 0.1" male header for the control connections. The included power relay is an Omron G5LE-14-DC12 and is rated for up to 10 A under most conditions.
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): voltage partial kit?
|Description||Specs (4)||Pictures (6)||Resources (5)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (0)|
- Pololu basic SPDT relay carrier schematic diagram (131k pdf)
- Printable schematic diagram for the Pololu basic SPDT relay carrier.
- Omron G5LE single-pole 10A power relay datasheet (1MB pdf)
- BSS138 N-channel MOSFET datasheet (92k pdf)
- Basic SPDT Relay Carrier for “Sugar Cube” Relays drill guide (33k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.
- 3D model of the Pololu Basic SPDT Relay Carrier with DC Relay (3MB step)