The Pololu basic relay carrier modules allow simple control of a single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) switch from low-voltage, low-current control signals. This item includes the basic carrier PCB along with an Omron G5LE-14-DC5 5 V relay, 5.0 mm terminal blocks, and 0.1" male headers in straight and right-angle versions. Surface-mount components are pre-assembled on the PCB, but the through-hole components are not installed. The included power relay is rated for up to 10 A under most conditions.
|Description||Specs (4)||Pictures (6)||Resources (4)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (0)|
- Pololu basic SPDT relay carrier schematic diagram (131k pdf)
- Printable schematic diagram for the Pololu basic SPDT relay carrier.
- Omron G5LE single-pole 10A power relay datasheet (1MB pdf)
- BSS138 N-channel MOSFET datasheet (92k pdf)
- Basic SPDT Relay Carrier for “Sugar Cube” Relays drill guide (33k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.