Pololu’s basic relay carrier board makes it easy to incorporate a “sugar cube”-style power relay into your electronics project. An integrated MOSFET allows the relay to be controlled with a low-current digital input, and a pair of indicator LEDs show when the relay is activated. The three control pins have a 0.1″ spacing compatible with standard solderless breadboards and servo cables, and the switch pins are available for use with 5mm-pitch terminal blocks or 0.2″-spaced pins.
|Description||Specs (2)||Pictures (7)||Resources (3)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (0)|
- Pololu basic SPDT relay carrier schematic diagram (131k pdf)
- Printable schematic diagram for the Pololu basic SPDT relay carrier.
- BSS138 N-channel MOSFET datasheet (92k pdf)
- Basic SPDT Relay Carrier for “Sugar Cube” Relays drill guide (33k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.