LPS331AP Pressure/Altitude Sensor Carrier with Voltage Regulator
This carrier for ST’s LPS331AP digital barometer measures pressures from 260 mbar to 1260 mbar (26 kPa to 126 kPa) with absolute pressure accuracy over temperature down to ±2 mbar (0.2 kPa) and typical RMS noise of 0.02 mbar (0.002 kPa) in high-resolution mode. These pressures can easily be converted to altitudes. The board has a 3.3 V linear regulator and integrated level shifters that allow it to work over an input voltage range of 2.5 V to 5.5 V, and the 0.1″ pin spacing makes it easy to use with standard solderless breadboards and 0.1″ perfboards. The sensor offers I²C and SPI interfaces.
|Description||Specs (7)||Pictures (6)||Resources (7)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (4)|
- LPS331AP datasheet (453k pdf)
- Datasheet for the ST LPS331AP MEMS pressure sensor.
- LPS331AP pressure/altitude sensor carrier with voltage regulator schematic diagram (156k pdf)
- Printable schematic diagram for the LPS331AP pressure/altitude sensor carrier with voltage regulator.
- AN4159: hardware and software guidelines for the LPS331AP (663k pdf)
- Application note from ST with hardware and software guidelines for use of the LPS331AP pressure sensor.
- UM10204 I²C-bus specification and user manual (371k pdf)
- The official specification for the I²C-bus, which is maintained by NXP.
- LPS331AP Pressure/Altitude Sensor Carrier with Voltage Regulator drill guide (20k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.