This carrier for ST’s LPS331AP digital barometer measures pressures from 260 mbar to 1260 mbar (26 kPa to 126 kPa) with absolute pressure accuracy over temperature down to ±2 mbar (0.2 kPa) and typical RMS noise of 0.02 mbar (0.002 kPa) in high-resolution mode. These pressures can easily be converted to altitudes. The board has a 3.3 V linear regulator and integrated level shifters that allow it to work over an input voltage range of 2.5 V to 5.5 V, and the 0.1″ pin spacing makes it easy to use with standard solderless breadboards and 0.1″ perfboards. The sensor offers I²C and SPI interfaces.
|Description||Specs (7)||Pictures (6)||Resources (7)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (4)|
- LPS331AP datasheet (453k pdf)
- Datasheet for the ST LPS331AP MEMS pressure sensor.
- LPS331AP pressure/altitude sensor carrier with voltage regulator schematic diagram (156k pdf)
- Printable schematic diagram for the LPS331AP pressure/altitude sensor carrier with voltage regulator.
- AN4159: hardware and software guidelines for the LPS331AP (663k pdf)
- Application note from ST with hardware and software guidelines for use of the LPS331AP pressure sensor.
- UM10204 I²C-bus specification and user manual (371k pdf)
- The official specification for the I²C-bus, which is maintained by NXP.
- LPS331AP Pressure/Altitude Sensor Carrier with Voltage Regulator drill guide (20k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.