LSM303DLHC 3D Compass and Accelerometer Carrier with Voltage Regulator
The LSM303DLHC combines a digital 3-axis accelerometer and 3-axis magnetometer into a single package that is ideal for making a tilt-compensated compass. The six independent readings, whose sensitivities can be set in the ranges of ±2 to ±16 g and ±1.3 to ±8.1 gauss, are available through an I²C interface. The carrier board operates from 2.5 to 5.5 V and has a 0.1″ pin spacing.
|Description||Specs (7)||Pictures (5)||Resources (7)||FAQs (1)||On the blog (1)|
- LSM303DLHC datasheet (629k pdf)
- Datasheet for the ST LSM303DLHC 3D accelerometer and 3D magnetometer module.
- Using LSM303DLH for a tilt-compensated electronic compass (1MB pdf)
- An application note by ST on how to use the LSM303DLH as a tilt-compensated compass. This application note mostly applies to the very similar LSM303DLM as well (when replacing the DLH with the DLM, the main difference to note is that the magnetometer Y and Z registers have been swapped).
- UM10204 I²C-bus specification and user manual (371k pdf)
- The official specification for the I²C-bus, which is maintained by NXP.