USB Weather Board
This USB weather board from SparkFun is fitted with a SCP1000 absolute pressure (and temperature) sensor, a SHT15 humidity sensor, and a TEMT6000 ambient light sensor. This allows the on-board ATmega8 to deliver pressure, humidity, temperature, and light level via USB. Serial output is a single ASCII string at 9600bps, 8N1, at 1 reading per second.
|Description||Specs (2)||Pictures (3)||Resources (8)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (0)|
- USB weather board datasheet (113k pdf)
- USB weather board schematic (415k pdf)
- Example Windows .NET application by Mike Williams (250k zip)
- USB weather board firmware v20 (18k zip)
- Firmware hex file and source code for the USB weather board.
- TEMT6000 ambient light sensor datasheet (120k pdf)
- SHT15 humidity and temperature sensor datasheet (334k pdf)
- SCP1000 absolute pressure sensor datasheet (294k pdf)
- SCP1000 product family manual (2MB pdf)
- Manual that explains the protocol and configuration options of the SCP1000 family of pressure sensors.