MC33926 Motor Driver Carrier
This breakout board for Freescale’s MC33926 full H-bridge has an operating range of 5 – 28 V and can deliver almost 3 A continuously (5 A peak) to a DC motor. The MC33926 works with 3 – 5 V logic levels, supports ultrasonic (up to 20 kHz) PWM, and features current feedback, under-voltage protection, over-current protection, and over-temperature protection.
|Description||Specs (13)||Pictures (5)||Resources (4)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (2)|
- MC33926 H-Bridge Datasheet (1MB pdf)
- The datasheet for Freescale’s MC33926 H-bridge.
- Dimension diagram of the MC33926 Motor Driver Carrier (434k pdf)
- MC33926 Motor Driver Carrier drill guide (55k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.
- 3D model of the MC33926 Motor Driver Carrier (4MB step)
- Note: this model applies to boards manufactured after December 2014; before this, the electrolytic capacitors were 0.07″ taller, making the total height 0.37″.