Solarbotics SW-B BLACK Servo Wheel with Encoder Stripes, Silicone Tire
This 2-5/8" plastic servo wheel fits on standard Futaba servos and has a diameter of 2-5/8". Each wheel has a silicone tire and 64-stripe encoder pattern molded in.
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): color
|Description||Specs (2)||Pictures (1)||Resources (0)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (0)|
The Solarbotics SW wheel is compatible with standard Futaba servo hubs such as those on the SpringRC SM-S4303R and Power HD AR-3606HB continuous rotation servos. The plastic wheel is molded from ABS and has a molded-on thermoplastic silicone tire with great traction and wear characteristics. There is a 64-strip encoder pattern on one side of the wheel compatible with the Wheel Watcher. The plastic wheels measure just under 2-5/8" (69 mm) across by 0.3" (7.62 mm) wide and is available in blue, yellow, red, and black.
(For mini-sumo robots, you can also try using the high-traction sticky tire, which is NOT made to fit this plastic robot wheel, but happens to work pretty well with it.)
Note: This Futaba servo wheel does not come with any mounting hardware. To mount the wheel, use the screw included with your servo.
- Diameter: just under 2-5/8" (69 mm)
- Tire width: 0.3" (7.62 mm)
- Tire: molded-on thermoplastic silicone
- Encoder stripes: 64-strip pattern molded in on one side (compatible with the Wheel Watcher)
- Color options: blue, yellow, red, and black
Some Compatible Products
- SpringRC SM-S4303R Continuous Rotation Servo
- GWS S35 STD Continuous Rotation Servo
- Parallax (Futaba S148) Continuous Rotation Servo
- High-Traction Sticky Tire
For a lower-cost, similar wheel with fewer features, see the 2-5/8" plastic Futaba wheels.
People often buy this product together with:
|Parallax (Futaba S148) Continuous Rotation Servo #900-00008|
|SpringRC SM-S4303R Continuous Rotation Servo|
|0.100" (2.54 mm) Breakaway Male Header: 1×40-Pin, Straight, Double-Sided|