ACS714 Current Sensor Carrier -30A to +30A
This board is a simple carrier of Allegro’s ±30A ACS714 Hall effect-based linear current sensor, which offers a low-resistance (~1.2 mΩ) current path and electrical isolation up to 2.1 kV RMS. This version accepts a bidirectional current input with a magnitude up to 30 A and outputs a proportional analog voltage (66 mV/A) centered at 2.5 V with a typical error of ±1.5%. It operates from 4.5 V to 5.5 V and is intended for use in 5 V systems.
|Description||Specs (8)||Pictures (3)||Resources (4)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (0)|
- Allegro ACS714 current sensor datasheet (701k pdf)
- Dimension diagram of the ACS7x4 Current Sensor Carriers (323k pdf)
- 3D model of the ACS7x4 Current Sensor Carriers (3MB step)
- Drill guide for ACS7x4/ACS715 Current Sensor Carriers (42k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.