9. Related Resources
The following list of resources might come in handy:
- ATmega168 documentation: ATmega168 datasheet and additional documentation
- ATmega328P documentation: ATmega328P datasheet and additional documentation
- Pololu AVR Programming Quick Start Guide: tutorials on how to get started programming in Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
- Pololu AVR Library Command Reference: detailed information about every function in the library.
- Pololu AVR Library User’s Guide: instructions on installing and using the library, as well as sample programs.
- Programming Orangutans from the Arduino Environment: a guide to programming the Orangutan using the Arduino IDE in place of Atmel Studio.
- Atmel Studio 7: free integrated development environment (IDE) from Atmel that uses WinAVR as its compiler
- AVR Libc Home Page
- Tutorial: AVR Programming on the Mac
- WinAVR: free, open source C/C++ compiler for AVRs
Please see the resources tab of your Orangutan’s product page for even more resources, including sample AVR Studio projects.