With our custom laser cutting service, you can create custom parts for a variety of projects. We can cut, score, engrave, and print almost anything you can draw, including sharp angles, smooth curves, small holes, and complex shapes.
Custom laser cutting of thin plywood.
- Handle all scales of orders, from a single piece to thousands of parts.
- Provide competitive pricing and flexible turnarounds for larger orders.
- Offer expedited turnaround times up to same-day service for typical orders.
- Ship worldwide or let you know when your order is ready for pickup.
- Cut, score, and engrave layouts up to 47.5″ x 47.5″ on materials up to 48″ x 48″.
- Comfortably cut acrylic and wood up to 1/2″ thick, and up to 1″ thick under special circumstances.
- Print on plastic and wood parts with full-color, white, and varnish ink (max printing layout is 18.6″ x 12.9″).
- Cut steel up to 0.060".
- Cut very thin materials, including films and papers.
- Special-order materials that we do not stock, or cut materials that you send us.
- Cut holes as small as the laser beam width (~0.01″).
- Use a variety of vector or CAD file types, including CDR, AI, EPS, DXF, DWG, PDF, and more (see Section 5).
- Create vector drawings for you based on a sketch.
A stack of laser-cut and UV-printed gearbox measuring/identification tools.
Pololu ornament, laser-cut and reverse-engraved on mirrored acrylic.