1. Steps for Ordering Laser-Cut Parts
Once you have a design for a custom part, getting it laser cut is simple. Upon receiving your design, we typically ship within five business days, and we can ship as quickly as the same day. Here are the steps involved in making a custom part:
- You prepare CAD or other drawing files of your custom part. (See Section 5 for information on preparing your files.)
- You send us your designs via our quote request form.
- We email you a quote within 1-2 business days (faster for expedited parts).
- You confirm a PDF proof and order the parts through our website. See our ordering information page for information on payment methods and shipping options.
- We cut the parts and send them to you!