New product: Tic T834 USB Multi-Interface Stepper Motor Controller
I am excited to announce our new product, the Tic T834 USB Multi-Interface Stepper Motor Controller. The Tic T834 is the second member of the Tic family of USB stepper motor controllers. It incorporates a TI DRV8834 driver, can operate from 2.5 V to 10.8 V, and can deliver up to approximately 1.5 A per phase without a heat sink or forced air flow.
Like the Tic T825, the Tic T834 makes basic speed or position control of a stepper motor easy, with support for six high-level control interfaces:
- USB for direct connection to a computer
- TTL serial operating at 5 V for use with a microcontroller
- I²C for use with a microcontroller
- RC hobby servo pulses for use in an RC system
- Analog voltage for use with a potentiometer or analog joystick
- Quadrature encoder input for use with a rotary encoder dial, allowing full rotation without limits (not for position feedback)
Tic T825 and T834 USB Multi-Interface Stepper Motor Controllers.