QTR-HD-09A Reflectance Sensor Array: 9-Channel, 4mm Pitch, Analog Output
|pitch × sensors||size
|4 mm × 9||37.0 × 20.0||analog||30 mA||155 mA||5 mm|
This array of IR LED/phototransistor pairs is great for precisely identifying changes in reflectance (like line detection). It operates from 2.9 V to 5.5 V and offers dimmable brightness control independent of the supply voltage and separate controls for the odd and even emitters. In general, the closer the object, the higher the contrast between light and dark readings, but high-reflectance objects are generally detectable out to around 40 mm. This version features the traditional-style QTR sensors without lenses.
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): sensor type sensor count sensor pitch output type
|Description||Specs (15)||Pictures (7)||Resources (6)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (0)|
Documentation and other information
Information about using the Pololu QTR reflectance sensors, including differences between A-type and RC-type sensors and sample oscilloscope screen captures of sensor outputs.
- Schematic diagrams of the QTR/QTRX-HD Reflectance Sensor Arrays (206k pdf)
- Dimension diagrams of the QTR/QTRX Reflectance Sensor Arrays (1MB pdf)
- 3D models (STEP) of the QTR/QTRX Reflectance Sensor Arrays (34MB zip)
- This file contains 3D models (in the step file format) of the QTR and QTRX Reflectance Sensor Arrays.
- Drill guides (DXF) for the QTR/QTRX Reflectance Sensor Arrays (55k zip)
- These DXF drawings show the locations of all of the holes on the QTR and QTRX Reflectance Sensor Arrays.