QTR-MD-06RC Reflectance Sensor Array: 6-Channel, 8mm Pitch, RC Output
|pitch × sensors||size
|8 mm × 6||45.0 × 20.0||RC (digital)||30 mA||93 mA||5 mm|
This array of IR LED/phototransistor pairs is great for precisely identifying changes in reflectance (like line detection). It operates from 2.9 V to 5.5 V and offers dimmable brightness control independent of the supply voltage. In general, the closer the object, the higher the contrast between light and dark readings, but high-reflectance objects are generally detectable out to around 40 mm. This version features the traditional-style QTR sensors without lenses.
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): sensor type sensor count sensor pitch output type
|Description||Specs (15)||Pictures (7)||Resources (6)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (0)|
Documentation and other information
- Schematic diagrams of the QTR/QTRX-HD Reflectance Sensor Arrays (206k pdf)
- Dimension diagrams of the QTR/QTRX Reflectance Sensor Arrays (1MB pdf)
- 3D models (STEP) of the QTR/QTRX Reflectance Sensor Arrays (50MB zip)
- This file contains 3D models (in the step file format) of the QTR and QTRX Reflectance Sensor Arrays.
- Drill guides (DXF) for the QTR/QTRX Reflectance Sensor Arrays (86k zip)
- These DXF drawings show the locations of all of the holes on the QTR and QTRX Reflectance Sensor Arrays.