Old and Discontinued Serial Motor Controllers »
Pololu 3A Motor Controller with Feedback
If you want more current than our small motor controllers can handle, or if you want to do position or speed feedback to make your own closed-loop servo system, take a look at our 3-Amp motor controller!
Compare all products in Old and Discontinued Serial Motor Controllers.
|Description||Specs (0)||Pictures (2)||Resources (3)||FAQs (1)||On the blog (1)|
- What do the red and green LEDs indicate?
The LEDs indicate different things depending on the mode (set by the two jumpers):
- red on: motor speed at max
- green on: error magnitude less than or equal to 1
- (In RC mode, both LEDs on for no signal)
- (In serial mode, red or green light flashes for serial too slow or to fast)
serial input, no feedback
- red LED: motor error
- green LED: on if motor speed not 0
RC input, no feedback
- red LED on: bad RC signal
- green LED on: good RC signal
analog input, no feedback
- red LED for one direction, green LED for other direction