Motion Control Modules » Stepper Motor Drivers » DRV8434x Stepper Motor Driver Carriers »
DRV8434S SPI Stepper Motor Driver Carrier, Potentiometer for Max. Current Limit (Header Pins Soldered)
This version of our DRV8434S SPI Stepper Motor Driver Carrier, Potentiometer for Max. Current Limit ships with male header pins installed, so no soldering is required to use it with an appropriate 16-pin socket or solderless breadboard. Please see the DRV8434S SPI Stepper Motor Driver Carrier, Potentiometer for Max. Current Limit product page for more information about the driver.
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): current limit control header pins soldered? Select variant…
Compare all products in DRV8434x Stepper Motor Driver Carriers or 16-pin Stepper Motor Drivers.
|Description||Specs (14)||Pictures (6)||Resources (8)||FAQs (4)||On the blog (1)|
|Size:||0.6″ × 0.8″|
|Minimum operating voltage:||4.5 V1|
|Maximum operating voltage:||48 V2|
|Continuous current per phase:||1.2 A3|
|Maximum current per phase:||2 A4|
|Minimum logic voltage:||1.8 V5|
|Maximum logic voltage:||5.5 V6|
|Microstep resolutions:||full with 100% current, full with 70% current, non-circular 1/2, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128, 1/256|
|Current limit control:||potentiometer for max with SPI scaling|
|Reverse voltage protection?:||N|
|Header pins soldered?:||Y|
|PCB dev codes:||md43b|
|Other PCB markings:||0J13692|
- Inputs below 6 V reduce the maximum settable current limit. With 4.5 V in the maximum settable limit is 1.75 A.
- Not intended for use with 48V batteries, which can be well above nominal when fully charged.
- Without a heat sink or forced air flow.
- With sufficient additional cooling.
- Logic high threshold varies for two-state, tri-state, and quad-state pins. See datasheet for details.
- Absolute maximum voltage on any input is 5.75 V.