Glideforce MD122004-P Medium-Duty Linear Actuator with Feedback: 100kgf, 4" Stroke (3.9" Usable), 0.58"/s, 12V
This 12 V medium-duty (MD) linear actuator can lift loads up to 100 kgf [225 lbs or 1000 N] and can withstand static loads up to 450 kgf [1000 lbs or 4500 N]. It has a maximum speed of 14.7 mm/s [0.58″/s] at no load and 10.4 mm/s [0.41″/s] at the maximum load. Limit switches at each end make the actuator easy to control over its full range of motion. The shaft holds its position when unpowered. This version has a 4-inch stroke (3.9″ usable) and a feedback potentiometer that lets you determine where the actuator is in its stroke.
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): nominal stroke length feedback potentiometer included?
|Description||Specs (18)||Pictures (9)||Resources (3)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (1)|
- Datasheet for Glideforce Medium-Duty (MD) Linear Actuators (709k pdf)
- 3D models of the Glideforce medium-duty linear actuators (5MB zip)
- This file contains 3D models (in the step file format) of the Glideforce medium-duty linear actuators with and without feedback.
- Jrk G2 24v13 settings for MD linear actuators (2k txt)
- Use a Jrk G2 24v13 to precisely control our Glideforce medium-duty (MD) series linear actuators with feedback. Instructions for using this file can be found on the linear actuator product pages.