Pololu USB AVR Programmer v2
This in-system programmer can be used to program AVR microcontrollers and AVR-based controller boards, such as our Orangutan robot controllers and the 3pi robot. The programmer emulates an STK500 on a virtual serial port, making it compatible with standard AVR programming software, and it supports devices running at either 3.3 V or 5 V. The programmer also features a TTL-level serial port, enabling general-purpose serial communication for debugging or programming microcontrollers with a serial bootloader. An ISP cable and a 1×6 double-sided male header are included with the fully-assembled programmer.
|Description||Specs (2)||Pictures (11)||Resources (19)||FAQs (1)||On the blog (1)|
Documentation and other information
User’s manual for the Pololu USB AVR Programmer v2.
This guide explains how to get started programming your Orangutan or 3pi Robot in Windows, Linux or Mac OS X. It covers setting up an AVR development environment (Atmel Studio for Windows users), installing the Pololu AVR C/C++ Library, and setting up the Pololu USB AVR Programmer.
- Pololu USB AVR Programmer v2 Software and Drivers for Windows (12MB msi)
- This installer contains the drivers and software for the Pololu USB AVR Programmer v2 for Microsoft Windows.
- Pololu USB AVR Programmer v2 Software for Mac OS X (9MB pkg)
- This installer contains the software for the Pololu USB AVR Programmer v2 for Mac OS X.
- Pololu AVR Development Bundle for Windows (12MB exe)
- This bundle contains all the Pololu software you need to get started programming AVRs in Windows: the Pololu AVR C/C++ Library, the Pololu USB AVR Programmer drivers and software, and the Pololu Orangutan SVP drivers. We recommend installing Atmel Studio 7.0 before installing this bundle.
- Dimension diagram of the Pololu USB AVR Programmer v2 (269k pdf)
- Drill guide for the Pololu USB AVR Programmer v2 (36k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.
- 3D model of the Pololu USB AVR Programmer v2 (8MB step)