STSPIN820 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier
This breakout board for STMicro’s STSPIN820 microstepping bipolar stepper motor driver offers microstepping down to 1/256-step and a wide operating range of 7 V to 45 V. It can deliver up to approximately 0.9 A per phase continuously without a heat sink or forced air flow (up to 1.5 A peak). The module has a pinout and interface that are very similar to that of our popular A4988 carriers, so it can be used as a drop-in replacement for those boards in many applications.
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): header pins soldered?
|Description||Specs (15)||Pictures (8)||Resources (6)||FAQs (3)||On the blog (1)|
- STSPIN820 datasheet (594k pdf)
- Schematic diagram of the STSPIN820 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier (109k pdf)
- Dimension diagram of the STSPIN820 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier (186k pdf)
- 3D model of the STSPIN820 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier (5MB step)
- Drill guide for the STSPIN820 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier (38k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.