Pololu RC Switch with Relay (Partial Kit)
This RC relay enables easy control of large, electrically isolated loads in radio control (RC) systems. The activation threshold and direction are configurable, and a safe-start feature reduces the likelihood of unexpected activation. This partial-kit version includes the printed circuit board along with a 5V relay, terminal block, 0.1″ male headers in straight and right-angle versions, and a shorting block. Surface-mount components are pre-assembled on the PCB, but the through-hole components are not installed and require soldering. The included power relay is an Omron G5LE-14-DC5 and is rated for up to 10 A under most conditions.
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): partial kit?
|Description||Specs (3)||Pictures (7)||Resources (6)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (2)|
Documentation and other information
- Omron G5LE single-pole 10A power relay datasheet (1MB pdf)
- Pololu RC Switch with Relay schematic diagram (165k pdf)
- Printable schematic diagram of the Pololu RC Switch with Relay.
- Dimension diagram of the Pololu RC Switch with Relay (348k pdf)
- 3D model of the Pololu RC Switch with Relay (5MB step)
- Drill guide for Pololu RC Switch with Relay (39k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.