This 12 V linear actuator can be used in a variety of heavy-duty applications. The motor has 20:1 reduction gearbox that gives the actuator a dynamic load rating of 110 lbs (50 kg) and a maximum speed of 0.5 in/s (1.3 cm/s), and it is rated to withstand up to 500 lbs when not moving. Limit switches at each end make the actuator easy to control over its full range of motion, and the worm drive ensures that the shaft will hold its position even when unpowered. This version has a 6-inch stroke and a built-in potentiometer for position feedback.
|Description||Specs (9)||Pictures (8)||Resources (6)||FAQs (1)||On the blog (1)|
- Datasheet for Concentric LD3 series linear actuators (1MB pdf)
- This is a more complete datasheet for Concentric’s L3D series of linear actuators; our LACTx actuators are a subset of this series.
- Dimension diagram for LACTx linear actuators (170k pdf)
- Dimension diagram for LACTxP linear actuators (191k pdf)
- Load specifications for 12V linear actuators (408k pdf)
- LD series product sheet from Concentric International (246k pdf)
- jrk 21v3 settings for linear actuators (1k txt)
- Use a jrk 21v3 to precisely control our Concentric LD series linear actuators with feedback. Instructions for using this file can be found on the linear actuator product pages.